- Association: Alumni Association VJIM.
- College: VJIM, Chemperi, Kannur- 670 632
- Member: A person whose name appears in the membership register of the association
- Membership register: A register containing the names of the members who have remitted the membership fee.
Aims & Objectives
- To provide a forum for the old students of the College to meet and discuss the matters of common interest.
- To promote the interests of the College and its past and present students.
- To promote goodwill and mutual assistance among the members.
- To contribute to the cause of technical education by sharing the experience of those in the field.
- To help the authorities to improve the academic and cultural activities of the college.
- To co-operate with the students in literary, cultural and sports activities of the college.
- To help the members in employment and service matters without interfering in the policies of their employers.
- To arrange and conduct programmes of general and technical nature.
- To co- operate with other such bodies for the same ends.
- To promote other matters beneficial to prospects of the association
Membership and Subscription
All former students who have graduated from this college shall be eligible for membership of the association. All the final year students of the college shall be associate members of the association. All the members of the teaching faculties of the college shall be ex- officio members of the association. The former members of the teaching staff of the college who have served the college for a period of five years shall be honorary members of the association. Only members whose names are included in the membership register shall have the voting power.
The application for membership shall be made in the prescribed form and shall be addressed to the secretary. The executive committee of the association shall admit a member based on the application. An applicant if admitted as a member shall so notified by the secretary.
Subscription: The subscription for the life membership shall be Rs. 100/- to be paid in a single installment. No fee is to be paid by the associate members of the Association.